i was just out taking a walk and some woman slowly stopped her car next to me and she was all like “excuse me” and i was freakin out like oh my god she’s going to kill me or ask for directions or something, my life is over, and she was like “take this” and she handed me a 10 dollar bill and she was like “get yourself a haircut so you can get a job you fucking hippie” i’m laaughing so hard i am a 16 year old girl this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me
Um, excuse me.
The word you’re looking for is “hipSTER”, ma’am, not “hipPIE”. Our drug of choice is actually legal, and we prefer it in liquid form, preferably delivered via tasty beverages with vaguely exotic or European-sounding names, such as “latte” or “cappucino”.
If fandoms had meetings
- Whovians: Screaming and pointing soniced objects at statues, shadows, shop dummies, etc
- Sherlockians: Discussing Reichenbach theories, crying, deducing people, insulting stupid people
- SPN: Crying, praying to Cas, exorcising people, running into food places and filling their pockets with salt packets
- Avengers: Running around touching butts, smashing things, shouting "CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKERS"
- LotR: Huddled in a corner clutching box sets and gold rings muttering "My precious" every so often and talking to themselves
- Harry Potter: Running around in capes and waving wands, shouting spells and standing in toilets
- Batman: Helping people and saying "Its not who you are, but what you do that defines you"
- Merlin: Rolling on the floor crying
- Entirety of the BBC fandoms: Standing on tall buildings shouting "MOFFAT WHY"
Grant me the serenity to accept the books that I’ll never find
The courage to read the books I will
And the wisdom to know the difference